Eastern Partnership

Moldova scores 8,6 out of 10 in implementing the Visa Action Plan

This policy brief evaluates the progress made by Republic of Moldova in implementing the National Action Plan on Visa Liberalization. The agreed Action Plan has two phases and the CRPE – APE evaluation refers to the sub-actions comprised in the first phase. From the total of 163 sub-actions, the evaluation shows that Moldova has accomplished 76% and another 10% are almost accomplished. This means a total score of 86%.