LEAD Moldova Program – the first training sessions took place
On 26 January 2017 in Chisinau took place the Opening Conference of LEAD Moldova Program – „The role of young professionals from justice sector in reforming the system”, which launched the first leadership program dedicated to young lawyers from Moldova.
20 young lawyers who have demonstrated leadership potential and desire to be agents of change in the justice system were selected. Young lawyers will participate in five training sessions that combine leadership modules with modules related to justice system in the form of workshops, open discussions with experts from and/or working for the benefit of the justice system:
- Session 1 | Vision and creativity | 26 to 29 January 2017
- Session 2 | Leading a team and teamwork | 16 to 19 February 2017
- Session 3 | Change management and making better decisions | 9 to 12 March 2017
- Session 4 | Communication and presentation skills. Learn to convince! | 6 to 9 April 2017
- Session 5 | Project Management. The set of tools necessary to lawyers | 11 to 14 May 2017
Young lawyers will also go on a study visit to Bucharest, where they will have the opportunity to meet representatives of the major institutions of the Romanian justice system, experts from NGOs and members of the alumni network of the “Leaders for Justice” program in Romania.
LEAD Moldova program is implemented by the Romanian Center for European Policies – Moldova and INK Association, funded by the Embassy of the Netherlands in Romania and Moldova.